We know there’s no need to wait for a specific holiday to show others how much we care, yet we tend to forget that the same applies to us. When was the last time you did something that made you truly happy? Your ability to become a successful publicist will depend greatly on your state of mind. Are you fulfilled? Make this Valentine’s Day all about you. Replace Valentine’s with your name and consider the pointers below:
- -Go to that sophisticated (and expensive) restaurant you’ve been eyeing.
- -Play empowering songs all day long.
- -It’s Thursday, but don’t let that stop you. Go out with your classmates for drinks. Break the routine! You deserve some down time even if the week isn’t over.
- -Treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure, and makeup session at your favorite spa…or at home if you get out of school late.
- -Gather a group of friends and write what you like most about each other on post-it notes. Distribute the notes over cupcakes and other yummy treats for some laughter and optimistic vibes.
- -Appreciate the little things. Don’t wait for a holiday to show your friends and family how much they mean to you. Most importantly, don’t wait ’til Valentine’s Day to show yourself how much you appreciate you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
How will you be celebrating? Share below.
Image Credit: Alderberry Hill